Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

2/16/2015..Help someone today!

2/16/2015

I don't have a lot of time but this past week was AMAZING! I got to go on exchanges with an Elder Harrs and we had a fantastic time! Lots of good experiences and lots of lessons learned. I've been learning a TON about the scriptures lately. There is a wealth of knowledge there that NEEDS to be accessed and dove into every single day! I've been spending lots of time memorizing/familiarizing myself with various scriptures and really trying to be a better teacher! The scriptures are SUCH a powerful teaching tool. Aside from our testimony and the spirit that we can invite, easily the strongest and most dynamic one out there! :) AHHHHHH!!! It is the best! If anyone gets the chance... please look at Psalms 40:1-2 and correlate that with Psalms 82:3 and don't forget to look at Moses 6:28 and always ready D&C 4! :) In addition to my studies and my exchange, we took a family of 4 on a Church Tour this past Saturday and committed 3 of them to be baptized on march 28th! We are very excited for them! :) Also, the exercising and healthy eating has been going AMAZING. I feel so good, inside and out. I feel like I can conquer the world! The confidence that clean living gives us as individuals can move mountains. :) Also, we have a baptism this upcoming Friday, a sealing next week and a baptism the 28th of February! Best. Month. Ever. :) So excited for everything and everybody! I hope everyone is doing well back home! Go find someone that needs help and be sure to lend a helping hand today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment