Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

9/8/2014 Moving to I.F. and record commitments!!!

9/8/2014

We actually are having transfers this coming week and guess what!!! I'M LEAVING POCATELLO! I'm not exactly sure how I feel.......... I've made INCREDIBLE memories here but I am very excited for the growth that God has in store for me this coming transfer in........ IDAHO FALLS! AND Elder Abbott is in my zone AND Elder Olson, who I served around for about 5 months is now my companion!! I am UNBELIEVABLY excited!!! I got to see him this past week at a meeting in Idaho Falls! MAN! I'm beyond excited to be his companion. I'm gonna learn so much and we are gonna work so hard! I can just feel the miracles that are out there! Also, I'm close to the temple! Whoo! :)

It really was a wonderful last week in Pocatello though. We are taking a hike for Pday today! AND last week, we played woofleball and volleyball! Also, this past Wednesday was the mission's day to set baptismal dates! Every single companionship! 125! AND we, as a mission set 95! It was INCREDIBLE! 95 more souls on their way to the waters of baptism! Elder Rash and I hadn't committed any of our investigators ALL day and we were on splits pretty much all night, for 3 hrs AND we were both able to commit an investigators of ours, at about 9 o clock to be baptized! Chae and Harmony are their names! We are so excited for them! God is so good. :) Fasting really does work! When we are willing to put in the work, God always rewards us. Also! this past Saturday, we had a baptism! Myles got baptized! He is 11 yrs old, incredible, and it was such a joy to teach him! Pictures will be sent! ;) Also, Sunday was the best! We had 4 of our investigators in one sacrament meeting, Myles got confirmed AND Yvonne, one of our investigators, bore her testimony! She talked about how to her, the church was home and will ALWAYS be home. It was beautiful, simple and amazing. :) That's the way all of our testimonies should be! Simple, heartfelt and meaningful! I love it! :) Other than that, it really was an incredible week. I am SO excited for Idaho Falls! I'm pretty much all packed and ready to go to for once! Whoo! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment